FIWARE is one of the fastest growing technologies in emerging sectors such as Smart Cities, Agri-Food and Manufacturing 4.0. Over the past few years, its proponents have been working to demonstrate how the use of FIWARE technologies in an open business and innovation ecosystem can provide new opportunities to drive digital transformation. This Friday, key players from SmartSDK in Mexico will showcase their work.
Investigators and developers at SmartSDK have taken advantage of FIWARE technologies to build new and groundbreaking applications for Mexico. On July 13th, the team will present its work to the public in its Intelligent Services for Mexico Workshop. The workshop will focus on applications developed in three different areas: mobility and quality of life in Mexico City; patient health; and intelligent surveillance.
The event is free to the public and will also feature FIWARE Mexico team members. You can register here and check out the event agenda below:
- 10:00 – 10:30 Introduction to FIWARE – Miguel Gonzalez Mendoza (ITESM)
- 10:30 – 11:00 Green Route (Smart Mobility in cities) – Hugo Estrada (INFOTEC)
- 11:00 – 11:30 Adaptive Social Robots – Dagoberto Cruz (CICESE)
- 11:30 – 12:00 ViVA (Automatic Video Surveillance) – Enrique Sucar (INAOE)
- 12:00 – 12:30 Conclusions – Federico M. Facca (MARTEL)
We hope to see you at the SmartSDK workshop and get your feedback on these exciting new applications created with FIWARE technology!