The FIWARE Mexico project will be hosting a workshop at the Smart City Expo Latam in Puebla, Mexico on Sept. 11. The event is one of the most important in Latin America for city innovations, such as sustainable and resilient territories, open government, entrepreneurship and economic development, participatory and collaborative communities and digital transformation.
The FIWARE Mexico workshop, titled “FIWARE EU-Mexico Cofunded Projects Workshop,” will present the results of FIWARE projects carried out jointly by the EU and Mexico and discuss the next steps needed to increase adoption of the technology in the Mexico. Register for the event here.
The agenda for the workshop can be viewed below.
Agenda for “FIWARE EU-Mexico Cofunded Projects Workshop”
|16:00-16:40||Opening and welcome address: Juanjo Hierro, FIWARE Foundation, and Yolanda Ursa, INMARK Europa
· Introducing the FIWARE Ecosystem: Hugo Estrada
· Overview of FIWARE Mexico project results: Yolanda Ursa
· Overview of SmartSDK project results: Tomas Aliaga
· Overview of FI-NEXT project results: Miguel Gonzalez
|16:40-17:25||FIWARE apps in Mexico
· Green Route (Smart City Routing): Hugo Estrada
· Health Demo (Adaptive Social Robots): Jesus Favela
· Viva (Smart Campus Security): Miguel Palacios
|Recommendations from FIWARE Mexico expert working groups
· Research and Academic Working Group: Salma Jalife
· Users Working Group: Oscar Mayora
· Industry Working Group: Miguel Gonzalez
|FIWARE apps in Mexico
· Co-creating the Smart Cities of Tomorrow: Tomas Aliaga
· Perspective of FIWARE in Mexico: Hugo Estrada
· Conclusions: Yolanda Ursa